Terms & Conditions
The Brereton Experience
Brereton Bespoke Terms
- Since this is a custom order, a non-refundable deposit of 75% of the quoted amount is required upfront before any order can be processed.
- Estimated production time is calculated from the date of receipt of payment.
- Once a deposit has been received, an order will be placed and your bespoke garment will arrive within 6-8 weeks, unless special arrangements have been made.
- Full payment is required upfront on all accessory purchases and any alteration work.
- Settlement of your account is required upon the first fitting of your garment.
- Should it be required, minor adjustments will be made to the garments, however, no adjustments can be made to jacket length and shoulders.
- It is crucial that you are comfortable with your selected fit (slim, regular or loose) as this will influence feel and comfort.
- Should major alterations be required to your garments, as a result of significant weight loss/gain, alterations will be for the client’s account, however, we provide no guarantee on final fit.
- Brereton Bespoke retains full right of ownership of all garments until full and final settlement of the account has been made.
- Brereton Bespoke retains the right to reimburse a client, at the company’s discretion.
Company Registration No: 2020/867202/07. Registered Office: 21 Riverside Road, Zwartkops, Muldersdrift, 1739.